Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Tired Mama

Well, we're approaching the 3 week mark. I'm writing this while pretty tired and should be going to bed. I've been dealing with kids screaming and crying all evening. I'm def done for the day but I wanted to get this written.

So what have we been up to you ask? Well, Brianna had her 2 week check up on Friday and everything was fine with her. We don't go back now until August for her 2 month check up! On that same day, Emma was supposed to have her urodynamics testing but couldn't because she still had a UTI. So today she started her antibiotics and will have the testing done next Tuesday....I hope.
Sunday my cousin stopped in to deliver some size 1 diapers since her little guy is now in size 2 diapers. I can never pass up more diapers!!! Brianna is still in newborn size diapers but will be in size 1's by this weekend. I'm just gonna finish up the package of Luvs we have and then start the size 1's we have. These 2 are 7 weeks apart. They were very close in size at birth too! It'll be fun watching them grow up and see who does what and when.
Monday was our first day alone without daddy. He finally got a new job so we had some stuff to do on Monday. Emma had a dentist appointment. She has no cavities. She was still scared about the dentist cleaning her teeth so we decided to hold off until next visit for that. Hopefully she is fine with it by then. Then we had to make a trip to Wal-mart to exchange some diapers. I'm so thankful for these big carts at Wal-Mart. It was a huge help!

Tuesday was playdate day! We had a lot of fun and this mama got adult conversation time. I don't get a lot of that. We took a few pics during the day.
 Auntie Adrienne with Austin and Brianna. Austin decided Brianna needed lots of trains and cars to play with.
 Emma and her future husband Austin(hey, ya never know. lol)

 Alex and Austin behaving for a moment.
 Kayla and Ella playing blocks out in the living room before retreating back to the bedroom away from little kids.
 We had to get Uncle Brian to do some work and feed Brianna. Austin helped some.
And as always, our group pic of the kids. 1 is missing since she was at daycare on a field trip.

What else have I been up to??? Well, my bestie, Adrienne, talked me into watching The Bachelorette this season. I got hooked the first dang episode. These guys are so much drama. I'm really rooting for Garrett. I'm hoping he wins, but we will see what happens.
Today we watched The Incredibles for the first time. The only one who paid attention was Alex. He really enjoyed it. It was a good movie but I still don't see what all the hype is about.
Tomorrow I plan on watching this. I read the book and couldn't put it down, so I hope the movie lives up to the book. And I hope my kids let me actually watch the movie! Fingers crossed!
I've been on a punk/alternative music kick and this is my go to album. It's one of my faves. I downloaded a couple more albums of theirs and I am looking forward to listening to them over the next few days.

I've had a very clingy little girl this evening which is why it took so long to get to my blogging today. She wanted mommy all to herself. She's crying for me as I type this so I guess it's time to wrap it up. Hopefully more exciting adventures to come our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment