Monday, August 21, 2017

crazy and wild weekend

What a weekend!!! We started it off on Friday with Emma's appointment for something called an Anal Rectal Manometry. The test is basically to see if Emma's but muscles know how to push the poop out. We weren't there too long though. Emma cooperated and just watched her tablet. She had to have 4 enemas! She had some poopies that were being stubborn and not letting the test read right.
She cried a little bit during the beginning but then she settled down. Once the test was done, Emma got some stickers. Not very exciting for such a rough test.


Saturday I sat and decided, I wanna make paracord Bracelets for extra cash. All my friends have little side business type things going on and I kinda felt left out. I didn't think there was anything out there I enjoyed doing, but I do enjoy making these bracelets. I'm still getting the hang of things but I can do it now to where I don't have to be sitting at the table looping the string on the table. I can free hand it so to say. So if you'd like me to make you one, let me know. Prices will vary depending on if you want one or 2 colors!

Sunday, I spent the morning de-cluttering the kids toys. I actually finished it up this morning. I wish I would've taken pics but let me set the scene for ya. I use 18 gallon totes as toy boxes because it's cheaper than a million toy boxes. Out in the dining room I had like 4 or 5 totes of toys. I now have it down to 4. But let me continue. It sounds like I didn't get rid of anything but I did. I also had 2 totes in my back closet. There are now 2 totes in the dining room with just odds n ends toys(I.E. action figures, cars, blocks), 1 tote with vehicles(I.E. barbie's various modes of transportation, Peppa Pig cars, and a truck or two, and 1 tote with barbies! I do need to get a smaller tote for barbie odds and ends though. The 2 totes in the back closet are only holding bigger play sets I couldn't part with. I'm really proud of myself for how much i tossed out. I'm not a hoarder at all, but getting rid of toys that the kids don't play with anymore, especially baby toys, is hard to do. It puts things into prospective. I threw out baby toys. My kids are not babies anymore. I have 2 toddlers and an 8 year old. 
After all that, I got the kids ready to go over my dad's house. He set up the bounce house for the kids to play in. They had a blast as always. We grilled out on the grill. We had hamburgers, hot dogs, BBQ chicken, and mac and cheese. It was all very tasty. Emma got a bath when we had gotten home. Alex was already asleep. He slept the entire night until 8 AM this morning. Emma fell asleep after her bath. She slept from like 8 PM until 9 AM. All in all it was a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment