Friday, October 21, 2022

Thoughts rolling

 I don't even know where I want to start with this post as I have a million things running through my mind. So I'm just going to type out what's going through it I guess. Sitting and listening to a song currently that I've heard my son, who is 7 by the way, listening to at times. Now I may be reading into more than I should, but maybe I'm not. Sometimes kids try telling us stuff without telling us. He seems to listen to it a bit after getting yelled at. The song is called Love is Gone by SLANDER.


I finally sat and listened to it, and I hope these feelings aren't running through him because it would break my heart completely. Alex has been quite the handful lately. He's been getting yelled at numerous times a day. I need to figure something out. Last weekend I took 3 of the kids to the aquarium. We were good until we hit the gift shop which you have to walk through to exit the building. Kind of sucks honestly. Alex started up though because he wanted to buy something and I'm like no we don't have the money so within 2 seconds I was a mean mommy and some other choice words. So we went from a good day of having fun at the aquarium to a crap drive home. Alex has always been a handful and we do have good days that i enjoy when they happen. He vibes off of me though as well and I need to get better about keeping my mood up as well. I yell at everyone else about that but fail to do the same for myself. I need some ideas or something for a me and Alex day. Something he might enjoy. Hard to do much with the weather getting colder with outside stuff. I know we'll figure something out though. 

Relationship stuff going on right now. As of right now we're doing good. We did have some issues that got sorted. Had to have a talk and explain numerous times that I was only friends with someone and nothing more. Unfortunately happens every time I hang more with guy friends. It's automatically I'm trying to get in their pants. No. Not the case. This friend is more along the lines of adopted little brother now. Friends and family help each other out any way they can and I did that for this person over the past few months and will continue to help them out if I can. Even if it's just by talking, because lets face it, we all need to vent at times. I don't mind being an ear for anyone to just vent. I don't mind helping out either as long as I'm able to. 

Streaming life right now. Gosh where do I begin? Streams have been going really well. I've been on a Friday evening schedule lately. I like doing the Friday streams. Sometimes throw in a surprise Saturday or Sunday if possible. Hell I threw in a Monday stream the other day and had a good time. Jamie is living her best life right now. She is no longer with The Stone Family. She helped create the current group she's in with a few friends and her mans is back in the city. They are now in SoT...no not Sea of Thieves. LOL. Sinners of Truth. I like it. It's catchy. We're a motorcycle gang or club as they are called in the RP world. Is Jamie an excellent motorcycle driver? Ummmm..... you decide by watching the tiktok. Jamie's new Bike Jamie and friends will be moving to a new server when it's finished. It's still being worked on. The plan when we move servers is to memory wipe our characters. So Jamie, Sadie, and Bobby will be re-meeting one another and I can't wait to play that out. Not too sure if Jamie will be starting from scratch relationship wise or what. Those details haven't been worked out. The server move will hopefully be in the next month or so. It's a process getting a server ready. Until then, all the shenanigans on OverTime RP.

The holidays are approaching quickly. It's freaking scary as hell. The kids all do electronics so I just don't know what to do for gifts except money for games and stuff for them but thats hard to put under the tree. Brie likes books so she'll get a bunch of those I'm sure. Kayla is big into anime. Alex and Emma are the hard ones. Roblox and Fortnite mostly. I'll figure something out as I always do. 

I think for now my brain is empty on thoughts I wanted to type out. Still don't really know what to do with my hands. It's a big thing I say lately. So I'm going to figure something out to do. Maybe a little power wash sim. Hope you all have a good day! Love you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment