Wednesday, September 12, 2018

vent session about life

So lately life hasn't been going the greatest. Emma's new preschool is on my last nerve. They call numerous times a week about stupid shit and then someone from her school even had the nerve to call child services on me. Emma came into school with some mosquito bites. Well in this day and age we don't assume they are mosquito bites anymore. We jump to bed bugs. So for a week straight i got calls every day about her mosquito bites. I'm like i'm doing what I can for them. I'm not going to keep her trapped in the house because of mosquitoes. That's not really fair to her. The child services lady came out and talked with everyone in the house. She said there's nothing she can do. They are mosquito bites. There are kids wondering streets and dirty who need child services help more than my child with mosquito bites. Then the one nurse at her school was flipping out because Emma has a diaper rash. Well yeah, it's something she has dealt with her entire life. It was rough during the days it was pretty hot out. I told them you just have to put the cream on with every diaper rash. It's not rocket science.

My next issue started today. Joey calls me after i get comfortable after getting the kids from early release day to inform me he was let go from his job....again. But yet no reason was given. You can't fire someone without a reason. It doesn't work like that. So I'm sure I'm being lied to as always. He'll deny it as always. I've never met someone who was so inconsistent with jobs. I was stupid 11 years ago. I really was. Hey let's date someone with no job when we first meet. That's a genius idea. The only good thing I've gotten out of it was my kids. I love them all very much and couldn't imagine my life without them. I just wish i could be happy in life with no worries. I stay at home and take care of the kids. I do my part. Why can't he do his? My heart hurts knowing i have some tough choices to make. I've already filled out an application for section 8 housing. Who knows how long I'll be on that waiting list.

People always wonder how I get through tough times. I read and write. I write about perfect love stories that are just that...perfect. Unlike my life. They are happy people living happy lives with problems that get solved easily. I wouldn't call myself a perfect writer. I just write and write. I don't divide into chapters and I suck with writing descriptions or being descriptive. I have everything in my head and no one else will read it so why do I need to be descriptive? I don't feel like I'm a good writer. It's something i enjoy doing though. It puts me at ease and calms me down.

Those have been my issues in life lately. I'll find a way to get through them the best I can. I will do my part and take care of the kids. That's all I can really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment